The High Gravity System BECA® is constructed for high-precision and continuous setting of original wort and CO2-content.
The blending is the last process step before the filling. High control precision and hygienic design is an absolute basic requirement, because blending directly affects the quality and the taste of the finished product.
The Blending System BECA® is foolproof because it safeguards the closed circuit sterility up to the filler. Absolute sterility is guaranteed through to the filled bottle. Significant cost advantages will also be evident.
Maximum cleanliness and an absence of dead-legs is the direct route to sterile filling.
The patented control circuit produces ideal constant conditions for blending and carbonation.
Your at-a-glance benefits of using the High Gravity System BECA®:
- Closed circuit sterility from component preparation to the filler
- Avoids normal raw material losses at product changeover and maximises saving of service water
- Service water savings up to more than 95% with our patented seal-water return system
- Not affected by variations in output or stoppages, no CO2 losses or over-carbonation or delays to filler
- Maximum efficiency, high reproducibility and control accuracy
- Absence of dead-legs. Can be cleaned and sterilized inline by local CIP stations
- Easy menu-driven operation and saving of recipes
- Fully automatic processes with balancing
- Individual adaptation of the plant concept to customer requirements