Ready to drink beverage production premix
The patented premix plant for the preparation of RTDs (Ready-to-drink beverages) is characterized by dosing directly in-line on route to the filler. It does not require connections to a buffer tank and continuously monitors the dosing rates. Full dosing accuracy and reproducibility are maintained throughout - even during frequent interruptions of the filling process. The use of this state-of-the-art premix plant will result in significant economic and environmental benefits.
Up to 7 components (sugar, 5 concentrates, beer) and CO2 will be precisely metered and mixed by the patented premixing process for the preparation of RTDs. The continuous and balanced run to the filler significantly improves filling performance.
Our goal is to offer you the best economical and secure solution. As with any investment, you will want to achieve an improvement in quality and a better financial return.
Your at-a-glance benefits of using the premix System BECA®:
- Closed circuit sterility up to the filler
- Avoiding the usual loss of basic material during product change
- High reproducibility and control accuracy
- Not affected by variations in output
- No high CO2 losses or over-carbonation
- No pressurised mixer tank required before the filler
- Large seal-water saving
- Absence of dead-legs. Can be cleaned and sterilized inline by local CIP stations
- Easy menu-driven operation and saving of recipes
- Fully automatic processes with balancing
- Individual adaptation of the plant concept to customer requirements